This story was originally published And the latest update .
Samsung has been consistently ahead of the curve with security updates this year, and it continues to be, as the July 2021 patch enters the Galaxy series internationally. As the moon begins, we see more devices hitting it.
This update was available before the end of June on the Galaxy S10 series and is now available on the Galaxy S20 FE, Note 10 Lite and more. The full list can be seen below:
Galaxy S10 series
Galaxy S20 series
Galaxy S21 series
Galaxy Note10 series
Galaxy Note20 series
Galaxy A series
- Galaxy A01: A015MUBU4BUG2, released July 17th
- Galaxy A02s: A025MUBU2BUF5, released on July 13th
- Galaxy A9: A920FXXU5CUG4, released on July 28th
- Galaxy A12: A125MUBS1BUG3, on July 28th
- Galaxy A31: A315GDXU1CUG1, released July 8th
- Galaxy A41: A415FXXS1CUG1, released on July 16th
- Galaxy A51: A515FXXU5EUG2, released July 21st
- Galaxy A52: A525MUBU2AUF3, released on July 6th
- Galaxy A52 5G: A526BXXS1AUG1, released July 16th
- Galaxy A70: A705MNXXU5DUF2, released on July 14th
- Galaxy A71: A715FXXU5BUF5, released July 22nd
The July 2021 security patch is now available for the Galaxy A01, A9, A12, A51, A71 and S20 FE 5G.