Microsoft announced a third batch of games coming to the Xbox Game Pass in July. The last game group added to the Games Pass contained only a handful of games by comparison. Even in the first batch of July, there were only seven new games for the platform. These are probably the last games to be added to the platform this month, and there are quite a few.
Xbox will add a total of 12 games to the platform this month, most of them new. Microsoft Flight Simulator Already available with the Game Pass for PC, Battlefield V It’s available in the console, but it’s coming to Xbox Cloud Gaming. Cloud gaming has recently been rolled out to browsers and iOS. In other words, games that appear in the cloud will be playable by more people.
The following games will be added to the platform with this update:
- Battlefield V (Cloud, via EA Play) — July 20
- Christales (Cloud, Console, PC) — July 20
- Atmicrops (Cloud, Console, PC) — July 22
- Raj: Ancient epic (Cloud, Console, PC) — July 22
- end point (Cloud, Console, PC) — July 22
- Blinks: Time Sweeper (Cloud, Console) — July 26
- Crimson Skyes: High Road to Revenge (Cloud, Console) — July 26
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (Xbox Series X | S) — July 27
- Lethal League Blaze (Cloud, Console, PC) — July 29
- Omni (Cloud, Console, PC) — July 29
- Project wingman (PC) — July 29
- Ascent (Cloud, Console, PC) — July 29
We knew it was already included Microsoft Flight Sim, But it will still be fun to see it come to the platform. Xbox recently announced that a unique aircraft called the Orbis Flying Eye Hospital will be added to the game in collaboration with the non-profit Orbis International.
Unfortunately, as always with the Game Pass, this new batch of games is available at some other cost. These are games that will be removed from the platform on July 31st.
- It’s lurking underneath (Console and PC)
- Tourist (Cloud, console, PC)
- Undermine (Cloud, console, PC)
Given how these announcements normally work, the next batch of games to be announced should be in August.