This story was originally published And the latest update .
At this point, we know exactly what we expect from Samsung in terms of monthly security updates. Usually some international markets release next month a little earlier, still in the last days of the previous month – just like what happened in late June for the July release. And then, if we’re very patient and patient, a few days later we will see the release of the first versions for American airlines – just like what is happening now.
Just days after seeing the S21 Locked Series updates, the same phones at AT&T and Verizon also get their patches. This software follows the Note 10 and Z Flip a few days earlier. Not surprisingly, the company’s flagship devices drive the update population this way. Do not say that getting about $ 1400 for a smartphone has no advantage.
Other versions will be followed soon, of course, and we will update this list with them when we land.
Galaxy S10 series
- Galaxy S10e: RP1A.200720.012.G970USQS5GUF1, released July 15
- Galaxy S10: RP1A.200720.012.G973USQS5GUF1, released July 15
- Galaxy S10 +: RP1A.200720.012.G975USQS5GUF1, released July 15
Galaxy S20 series
Galaxy S21 series
- Is locked
- Galaxy S21: RP1A.200720.012.G991USQS4AUFD, released July 9
- Galaxy S21 +: RP1A.200720.012.G996USQS4AUFD, released July 9
- Galaxy S21 Ultra: RP1A.200720.012.G998USQS4AUFD, released July 9
- T Mobile
Galaxy Note9 series
Galaxy Note10 series
Galaxy Z series
The July 2021 security patch is now available for the T-Mobile S21 and Note10 series, AT&T and Verizon S10 series, Xfinity Note9 and AT&T S20 FE.